We pride ourselves on maintaining a significant inventory of quality building sites for our buyers. In addition, if you already own a building lot or prefer we find a specific type of lot, we will work with you to find the perfect location on which to build your dream home. Our current inventory includes:
1) 1804 Woodmark : This fabulous building site is located in the heart
of award winning Town & Country in the "gated" community of Thornhill
Estates. This beautiful one-acre home site is located in a park-like
setting far enough from the front entrance to ensure your privacy. Large
mature evergreens provide the perfect backdrop for one of our Signature
homes or a floor plan of your choice. Thornhill Estates is located off
Mason Road between Clayton and Manchester.
2) Holiday Lane – Lot 14 : A heavily treed intimate enclave of magnificent one-acre home sites in the prestigious city of Frontenac and highly acclaimed Ladue school district. This beautiful lot is perfect for a walkout lower level and will accommodate a home from our portfolio or floor plan of your choice. Holiday Lane is located off Bopp Road and surrounded by a variety of luxury residences. SOLD!
3) Holiday Lane – Lot 15 : This magnificent heavily treed one-acre home site is the perfect setting for our newest custom home – The Huntleigh. With over 7,000 square feet, this all-brick custom home will boast an open floor plan, the ultimate in luxury living, a canted garage and a finished lower level walkout showcasing mature trees, pebbled brook and charming bridge. Holiday Lane is located off Bopp Road. SOLD!
4) 2463 Oak Springs - A fabulous prime location off Clayton Road in the heart of award-winning Town and Country. This beautiful one-acre home site is located in a park-like setting far from the neighborhood entrance. SOLD!
5) Ballas & Ladue: One of a kind location! This one-acre-plus lot has a fantastic view of a fully stocked lake. It's like having The Lake of The Ozarks in your own back yard – with all the conveniences of a prime West County locale. The perfect building site for a custom story-and-a-half home with three levels of windows that provide a breathtaking view of the lake from every room. SOLD!
6) Brookwood - #14: This three-acre estate is absolutely gorgeous and located in the heart of Town & Country. The privacy and natural beauty of the landscape make the perfect background for the majestic 12,000-square-foot story-and-a-half custom home designed by Dick Busch.
7) Brookwood - #20: Two rolling acres of trees and woodlands make this fabulous Town & Country locale the perfect building site for another Dick Busch-designed residence. The all-stone façade on this 10,000-square-foot story-and-a-half custom home complements the natural beauty of the landscape and provides the perfect setting for this truly magnificent dwelling.